1. Use, Risk & Indemnity
- Cycling can be inherently dangerous, especially when carrying passengers or cargo of any kind. If you choose to purchase, install or use the Buddyrider bicycle pet seat you do so at your own risk and acknowledge that those risks may include possible damage, serious or fatal injury to yourself and/or your pet.
- In purchasing or using this product you indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the owners, directors, employees, and/or any other representatives of Cycle Parking New Zealand Ltd, BuddyriderAP, Buddyrider Inc. or CDC Creations Inc. from any damage, injury, fatal or otherwise, caused by or sustained through the use of the Buddyrider pet seat.
- The purchaser must follow the installation instructions supplied with this product. Neither Buddyrider AP nor any affiliates, partners or representatives of the Buddyrider bicycle pet seat shall accept liability for any modifications made to this product or its installation.
- This product is not designed for nor should it be used as a baby seat or child carrier.
- Each time prior to using the Buddyrider Bicycle Pet Seat you must check all components of the seat and ensure that the seat is secured to the bicycle and no parts are cracked, loose, missing, or broken.
- The Buddyrider Bicycle Pet Set is designed for dogs weighing up to 13.5kg (30lbs). It is up to the purchaser and/or user of this product to check the weight of their dog before purchasing and use. This product is not to be used for pets exceeding 13.5kg.
- Care must be taken when placing your pet into the seat and also when removing them. This should be done in a safe place and away from distractions such as other pets.
- Initial rides should be brief, over smooth ground and in a safe location.
- We recommend that you wear a protective helmet and gloves at all times.
- Due to the size and weight associated with transporting a pet on a bicycle you may be required to make quick corrective action when the pet moves its weight. The supplied pet restraining harness should be used at all times.
- You must never leave a pet unattended in this seat. Due to the higher center of gravity, a bicycle may fall over if parked on its stand or without proper support.
- You must not allow your pet to become a distraction when riding. You must keep your focus on the safe operation of your bicycle, the rules of the road, the environment around you and other cyclists, pedestrians and vehicular traffic.
2. Return Policy
On the rare occasion that the Buddyrider Bicycle Pet Seat does not fit your bicycle, simply return it within 10 days for a full refund. The returned product must be unused and undamaged, sent prepaid via a traceable and insurable method to.
BuddyRider AP 56 Caribbean Drive Unsworth Heights, Auckland 0632NEW ZEALAND
All purchasers should review the installation instructions and measure their bicycle for suitability for this product prior to purchase. All return delivery and shipping costs shall be borne by the purchaser. Exchanges are not available. COD deliveries will be returned to the customer.
- The manufacturer strives to ensure that this product is of the highest quality. In the event whereby there is a problem, BuddyRider AP offers to the original purchaser a free 1-year limited manufacturers guarantee against defects in material and workmanship.
- BuddyRider AP shall not accept returns under warranty or otherwise whereby the product has been damaged due to impact resulting from the user dropping or crashing their bicycle or the product has broken as a result of the manufacturers loading capacity being exceeded.
- To make a warranty claim, send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can reference your original purchase record.
Description of what the problem or defect is:
If possible provide picture.
NOTE: We do not provide warranty against damage due to modifications or misuse.
- BuddyRider AP is committed to respecting the privacy of our customers. The sole purpose for gathering personal information is to enable BuddyRider AP to complete initial sales and shipping and any future warranty issues if and when they occur.
- The content of this information is limited to what you voluntarily provide and we undertake to never sell or disclose that information to any third party for any reason whatsoever.
- The purchaser or user agrees that any materials such as photographs, video, written or verbal testimonials provided by the purchaser, user or individual to BuddyRider AP shall be offered as such free for use at BuddyRider AP's discretion. Use of such materials may include but are not limited to websites including www.buddyriderdownunder.com, www.buddyrider.co.nz, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other. No personal information about the provider shall be used or disclosed.
5 Delivery Policy
- All stated delivery times on our website are 'target' delivery times of NZ Post and NZ Post Intl Couriers. BuddyriderDownUnder shall not be liable for any items that are not delivered within the 'target' delivery times stated on our website. Stated target delivery times (days) shall be regarded as 'working' days and exclude weekends and public holidays. Items delivered to NZ Post and NZ Post Intl Couriers on weekends shall not be processed for delivery by NZ Post and NZ Post Intl Couriers until the next 'business' day.
- NZ Post and NZ Post Intl Couriers reserves the right to amend their prices and delivery schedules without notice. All delivery pricing and times are available on the NZ Post Website https://www.nzpost.co.nz/business/sending-internationally/parcels. BuddyriderDownUnder shall not be liable for any changes in pricing, delivery schedules or policy changes made by NZ Post or NZ Post Intl Couriers.
- Delivery of goods purchased is at the buyers risk. BuddyriderDownUnder shall not be liable for any items that go missing during transit to the buyer. Once goods have been delivered to NZ Post (or alternative courier service) for delivery to the buyer, ownership and responsibility of goods are thereby transferred to the buyer.
- BuddyriderDownUnder shall offer the 'option' for tracked and non-tacked delivery of goods purchased. BuddyriderDownUnder 'recommends' that all goods are sent as 'tracked' items.
- Where goods are sent as 'tracked', BuddyriderDownUnder shall inform the 'Buyer' of the tracking number within 24 hours of the item being handed over to NZ Post or NZ Post Intl Couriers.
- BuddyriderDownUnder shall endeavor to process all new orders within 3 working days of receiving the order through buddyriderdownunder.com. All orders shall then be subject to stated 'target' delivery times of NZ Post or NZ Post Intl Couriers. Stated 'target' delivery times do not include handling and processing times of goods prior to handover to NZ Post or NZ Post Intl Couriers.
- BuddyriderDownUnder shall endeavor to process all orders with expediency, care and professionally.
- It is the buyers responsibility to ensure that delivery addresses stated at time of order are accurate and complete.